Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Workspace | #BEDM Day 21

Today's post is all about my work space. I find these type posts super interesting, because I like to see what others work life is about and things like that. 


The photo above is a panoramic view of my work desk. Please ignore all the random papers everywhere. I was sitting through mail and deciding what needed to be shredded and what needed to be kept when I snapped this photo [I may have a slight attention disorder ;) ]. Anyway, this is my desk. Nothing fancy. I don't have a big oak desk all to myself, but I do have my little space. 


As you can see, I have the typical computer, just with three screens and not one. I have the typical mouse and keyboard. Again, nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. ;) I also have my work essentials, a pen holder, a staple, a pencil sharpener (which I never use), a little tray for paper clips, & some headphones (which I also never use, I use my own). 

I drink green tea everyday, so in that green mug is some green tea with a teaspoon of honey. Love, love, love. :D To the right of the mug is a little bag with my beauty essentials. 


The photo above is a detailed picture of what is in that little cloth baggie. As shown I have 3, yes 3, hand sanitizers. A girl can never be too cautious. Lol :p I have 4 lippies with me at all times. I don't know why, but I do. I have my Blistex Chapstick, Maybelline Baby Lips, Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Fiend, & Maybelline Elixir in Rose Redefined. I have the well needed Pamprin, for when the dreaded visit comes, keys for my desk drawers, a little hair clip, & some oil blotting sheets. 

Then of course I keep my purse near by and I have a work bag, that contains all my work papers and documents. I do work on things at home, so I like to have a separate bag for me to carry those in. And that completes my work space.

It is nothing special as I stated before, just the average space. I like it, its is better than not having one at all. I use to work retail prior to this job, so I didn't have a desk to sit at before. :) 

Share your work space stories with me in the comments below. I would love to hear how your work space is! 

Until Next Time, 
Avie T.

No comments:

Post a Comment