Sunday, March 23, 2014

Random | 25 Random Facts Tag



For my very first post, I wanted to share a little about myself. So I decided to do the 25 Random Facts Tag that is going around on YouTube. (Although the tag going around is a whopping 50 random facts, I am cutting mine down to 25.) What an easy way to break the ice and share information about myself. Hope you all enjoy! 
  1. I got married at 19 years old. 
  2. Like most women, I LOVE shopping!
  3. I rather text, than talk on the phone. 
  4. My heart belongs to my one & only love, my husband.
  5. I have an obsession with notebooks and note pads. 
  6. Along with the notebook obsession, are pens! 
  7. I LOVE animals.
  8. Even though I love animals, I am also afraid of many. 
  9. I like to read a lot, but don't read enough.
  10. I only have one sibling, my little sister.
  11. I like to keep a tight circle.
  12. Even though I keep a tight circle, I am very friendly. 
  13. I HATE bugs! 
  14. I grew up in a small town.
  15. That small town was on an island.
  16. I have slight OCD.
  17. I can't stand clutter.
  18. I LOVE food.
  19. Even though I love food, I don't cook often.
  20. Nothing compares to my mother's cooking in my eyes. 
  21. I have a boxer dog named Mahal. 
    My boxer Mahal and Tidus the doberman. 
  22. I use to have a doberman named Tidus.
  23. I've been married 5 years, 6 in April. 
  24. I have a deep interest in cars.
  25. Not just any cars, FAST cars. 







I hope you all enjoy the random facts. It took me a while to think of 25 facts that would be some what interesting. Maybe in a later post, I will add to the 25 & share more. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment