Sunday, May 10, 2015

Photography | Seattle, WA May 2015


Recently my husband and I took a trip to Seattle, Washington to visit my family. I grew up in Washington, but didn't appreciate the beauty it has to offer until I moved away. Unfortunately, this visit wasn't for play time, it was more for serious business. Thankfully we were able to get out a couple of times. This post is showcasing some of the photos I had taken while in Seattle. 


One of the little adventures we were able to do was ride the Seattle Great Wheel that is located on one of the piers. This is fairly new to Seattle and the last time we were visiting it wasn't open. Since it was open this time, we had no hesitation going for a ride. I was more excited for the pictures I was going to be able to get while all the way up at the top. No distractions in the way of a perfect shot. In the photo above we were down at Pike's Market area and I was excited that Mt. Rainer was poking through. You can also see the great wheel that we had rode on. 

The next two shots are from on top of the ferris wheel. We had such a clear view and I was so glad the weather was perfect for us. 

The most scary part about the ferris wheel was during the unloading/ loading process. Being so high up there over the water while they were stopping and going was a little nerve wrecking. Thankfully, the little carts didn't sway too much because I think I would have had to push the little red panic button if it started swinging too much. All in all the experience was one to remember. I am so grateful I was able to get the shots that I did and glad I had my Canon with me that day!  



Hope you all enjoy my first post of my Photography Diary series. Let me know in the comments below which photo you liked the best and if you would have pushed that red button I talked about in my post. 

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more of this series! 


No comments:

Post a Comment