Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beauty | Montly Favorites | June



Its that time of the month again ladies! Its time for me to share my favorites for the month of June. As you will see, there are a couple of items that made it on the list for the 2nd time and quite a few new ones to add. Keep reading to find out more about why I love each of these products! 




  • Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: Aside from the amazing smell of chocolate every time I use open this palette, the pigmentation of each shadow is amazing. There is not one shadow in this palette that isn't pigmented and amazing.
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: I love this palette for all the rose gold tone shadows. There are some hits and misses in this palette, but the ones that are amazing, I love, which is why this is on my favorites list. I used this palette a ton last month and am so happy with it.




  • Garnier Fructis Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk: This smoothing milk is amazing. Living in the south, it is a must for me to have some type of anti-humidity product for my hair. I've tried many in the past and this is the only one I have repurchased more than twice. This bottle pictured is actually my third one and it's near empty. Should I try another one product or continue with what I know?
  • 3D Crest White Toothpaste: This has been around for some quite time and why I haven't tried it sooner is beyond me. My husband and I have been using the same toothpaste for years and I actually still use it, but he decided one day to grab another toothpaste to try, which ended up being this one. Okay, I most definitely have to thank my husband for this find! I have noticed how much more white my teeth have gotten just from using this toothpaste at night time! Can we say AMAZING!




  • Maybelline Elixir Lipgloss: Just like last month, I am still in love with these lipglosses. I actually use them everyday. I plan to pick up more shades soon and I hope to have a review/swatches post up of these.
  • Loreal Color Riche Lipstick: This shade Sunset Angoria is the perfect everyday coral color. I love it and have had it for a while, but stopped wearing it as often. I guess you can call this one a oldie but a goodie.




  • Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh: My husband bought this perfume for my birthday last month, after mentioning it many times. Lol ;) I tested this in Sephora one day and fell in love with it since. So I am beyond happy to have it in my collection now. I am not very good at describing scents, but I think it has a very clean/floral scent to it. If that makes any sense at all. haha :P
  • L'Occtaine Cherry Blossom: Another one of my all time favorite perfumes. I do not know why this wasn't in past monthly favorites, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. It is another one of those clean/floral scents. I tend to gravitate towards scents that are similar to that.



I hope you enjoyed my monthly favorites for June. Let me know if you want more details on any of the products above. I have a review coming on the Maybelline Elixir Lipglosses I am just waiting to get a few more shades. So keep your eyes out for that review. 



Hope you all are having a wonderful July so far and stay tuned for August's monthly favorites! 






No comments:

Post a Comment