Friday, April 11, 2014

Random | 6th Anniversary


Cheers to our 6th wedding anniversary! Sometimes I forget exactly how long we have actually been together, because time just flies by these days. I am thankful and so extremely happy that over the years I can say we have grown together as a couple and individually. Not many people can say that, but I know I can. Of course it hasn't been an easy road to get to where we are today, but I can truly say that we are completely happy with the way things have turned out for us. With all the hard work and dedication, everything else laid its course. 

True love may be a hard thing to find for some and easy for others, I am grateful I was able to find my true love, my soul mate, and best friend at a young age. We were lucky to have all these years with each other and look forward to many more. As each day passes, I thank the Heaven above for sending me this angel and allowing me to have him in my life. 


Happy Anniversary my love! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment