Sunday, May 25, 2014

Childhood | #BEDM Day 25


So recently I wrote all about my favorite thing about being an adult (If you haven't read that post yet, click here). This post is going to be all about the best things about childhood. Lets jump right in! I have three major favorites when I thought about my childhood. The three are no bills, play time, and no worries. 

I would have to say one of my favorite things about childhood, is honestly having no bills! No matter how much my parents warned me to enjoy the freedom from bills, I just couldn't wait to be a grown up. The price we all pay to live that grown up life. haha :p 



Another fave of mine would have to be playing with all my toys. More so my barbies. My sister and I always played barbies together growing up. We had such a collection of barbie stuff it wasn't even funny. Playing with all the toys I use to have in general is a fave of mine. I think it happens to be a fave because my sister and I could play for hours and hours until it was bed time. 


Another fave would have to be the biggest fave. Having no worries in the world and just being a kid has to be my all time favorite thing about childhood. The only thing you had to worry about was being a kid and listen to your parents of course. Another one of those warnings I just couldn't listen too. haha ;) 

Share with me in the comments below your favorite things about childhood. I would love to hear your thoughts and faves! 





No comments:

Post a Comment