Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Let's Be Adventurous | #BEDM Day 20


I love going on adventures & I have a list of things I would love to try one day or things I like to do in my spare time. There is also some things I probably would never try because I'm too scared! Haha :P Anyway, in this post I will show you two things I love doing and will do every year, then show you two things that seem like so much fun, but I will never do because they are a little too extreme for my liking. :) 


First thing, I love fishing. I haven't always loved it, I grew to love it. My husband and I go fishing every chance we get. Doesn't happen often anymore, but it's always on the list of things to do when it's gorgeous outside. 


Another thing we like to do is go camping. We also don't so this often, but we like to camp out. With friends, in the past we didn't just go to regular camp sites. We would actually go to little islands off rivers or find places to camp. None of that campsite mess. Haha :p


Now to some things I would like to try but probably never will. I'm not that gutsy and I think too logically. Haha 

The first one would have to be skydiving. It looks like so much fun and I wouldn't mind feeling like I'm flying. But again I'm too scared and I weigh both the pros and cons. The cons in my eyes out weigh the pros. So it's one of those things I will enjoy from afar. 


Last one would be mountain climbing. Not just the regular mountain climbing up trails and stuff, but the scaling the walls of steep mountains and looking like your going to fall off mountain climbing. Yes, you can see some awesome views from up there, but I'm good looking at the pictures. Haha :) It's another one of those pros versus cons. And of course the cons out weigh the pros for me. 


Share with me in the comments below some of you well liked adventures and ones you like but wouldn't do! I would love to hear what you all come up with. 

Until Next Time, 
Avie T. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, saw your social media link at Weekday Social Media link up! I've only gone fishing once and it was when I was a little girl...my son's been asking to go so we'll probably be doing that soon. I've never been camping but would like to. I'm not sure if I'll like it but I think it's something my family could try this summer for fun. Like you, I'd like to skydive- the idea sounds fun but not sure if I'd go through with it. Enjoy your week. :) BTW, now following you on G+!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey hun! Thanks for following me, I followed you back as well. :)

      Fishing is so fun, like I said, I didn't always love it. Once I learned how, I was hooked. haha no pun intended! :P But yess, share if you go fishing and like it! :)

      Delete