Tuesday, May 27, 2014

National BBQ Week | #BEDM Day 27





Alright guys and gals, it is officially National BBQ Week! So what other way is there to celebrate other than having your very own BBQ!? That's what I was thinking also, there isn't! haha ;)
 
I am going to share with you all some recipes I found that would make a perfect BBQ. I am going to incorporate meats, veggies, and even some vegetarian recipes. I am not one to eat a whole lot of meat, so of course I had to throw in some healthier type bbq. So lets get started with some of the recipes I found. =D
 

Appetizers |

 

Baked BBQ Onion Rings

Sides |



Meats |



Vegetarian |



Vegan BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
BBQ Eggplant Sliders with Caesar Coleslaw


Hope you enjoy the list of recipes I found for National BBQ Week. Let me know in the comments below if you are interested in trying one and which one. Also, feel free to share any of your favorite BBQ recipes!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment